If you have finished the current assignment(s), proceed with the activities listed below, beginning with
the first one and continuing down the list in order.
you ever think you have nothing to do in my classroom, check with me. You are not to put your head down on the desk
or on your forearm or against the wall, or any way attempt to obtain comfort and/or sleep during class time.
The activities listed below are your assignment--your task--if you have completed everything else. You must be on
Early Finishers' Activities:
- Quickly check PowerSchool for accuracy of grades and attendance.
- Work on upcoming assignments (check the Assignments page).
- Study your notes, vocabulary, and past assignments to
prepare for future quizzes, tests, and exams.
post-high school opportunities using Post-High School Career and Education information, SCOIS, or SC Pathways and Virtual Job Shadows.
- Explore functions in Adobe
Applications (Dreamweaver, Flash Professional, Fireworks, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) or Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
- Explore the MIT App Inventor and create apps for Android phones and tablets.
the Alice programming tool.
the Scratch programming tool.
- Explore the Choregraphe programming
tool for the Aldebaran robot.
- Explore Moviemaker, Audacity, Jing,
Pivot, SketchUp, or Anim8or.
- Study or complete work
for other classes.